Monday, August 10, 2009

New Header

Hi Everyone!

I am in the process of changing the header for our groups blog site. I found a really striking and beautiful image that illustrates The 5 Chinese Elements.  I did a little editing and posted it as you now see here.  I am still working with arrangement of wording and formatting and fonts so it may look a little awkward at the moment.  I will keep working on it.

Also decided to write to the person from where I obtained the image to ask for permission to use it on our blog.  His name is Henry Fong, a Feng Shui consultant.  Being an (aspiring) artist myself, I felt it important to ask permission and give credit to artist and/or owner of this piece. I think any of us would want the same artistic honor and respect.  I hope that we will be allowed to use it permanently. I am waiting for his response by email.

In any case, I would love to hear what you think about the new (as of this moment, temporary) header.

lisa rene

No comments:

Post a Comment